BoardClic (www.boardclic.com), founded in 2019, is a fast-growing SaaS B2B company with the goal to enable companies and Boards of Directors to make better decisions, based on data-driven evaluations of the work of top corporate functions. The mission is to bring technology, data, transparency and simplicity into the work of boards and leadership teams.
As a part of BoardClic’s team, you will get a unique opportunity not only to be part of a fast growing company, but also to get deep insights in international business at the highest level. Our customers include Board Members, CEO’s and Management Teams of listed and private companies worldwide.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for establishing new relationships and selling new business to prospective BoardClic customers. You will also be the main point of contact for a portfolio of existing clients, responsible for revenue retention, growth and ensuring they are fully leveraging the BoardClic platform.
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within target segment.
- Manage complete sales-cycles, presenting to board level target customers.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with an emphasis on new business sales.
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalise a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Be the key contact for new customers during onboarding to ensure they are set up to succeed.
- Ensuring consistent contact with accounts through periodic meetings and contact.
- Act as a consultant to your accounts with strategies, advice, and best practices.
- Identify and act on cross sell, upsell and referral opportunities generating a revenue stream from the BoardClic customer base.
- Acting as a “go-to person” on BoardClic practices, offering as much knowledge to our customers as needed to make them excel in BoardClic usage.
- Gathering and analysing data and customer requests to help build and improve the product roadmap.
- 2+ years of sales or relevant sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Experience and proven success building your own sales pipeline
- Experience managing and closing the full sales cycle - ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Successful history new business sales and the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Experience managing accounts driving high customers satisfaction and retention
- Service minded with strong interpersonal skills
- You have a high energy level together with a high degree of integrity,
- You are a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and a proactive approach to work
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and can confidently present to clients
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter personality with a can-do attitude
The role is based in Stockholm
Should you have any questions, contact our CRO James Payne at email@example.com.