Head of Partnerships
Head of Partnership Sales
Based in Stockholm or London
BoardClic (www.boardclic.com), is a fast-growing SaaS B2B company that enables Boards of Directors to make better decisions, based on data-driven evaluations of the work of top corporate functions. Our mission is to bring technology, data, transparency and simplicity into the work of boards and leadership teams. BoardClic’s unique and disruptive proposition has enabled us to grow quickly; join us on this journey as we continue our accelerated international growth.
As a part of BoardClic’s team, you will get a unique opportunity not only to be part of a fast-growing company, but also to get deep insights in international business at the highest level. Our customers include Board Members, CEO’s and Management Teams of listed and private companies worldwide.
Responsibilities and main tasks
Head of Partnerships sales is a key role in diriving BoardClic's growth strategy and global expansion. Together with the CRO you will be responsible for developing BoardClic’s partnership strategy, identifying and evaluating new partners in existing and new markets and driving revenue growth.
- Take ownership of the success and growth of existing global partners
- Develop and execute growth of global partner strategy
- Responsible for preparing and implementing value proposition and partner strategy for the new partners
- Identifying, engage and recruit new partnerships, building a pipeline and roadmap in target geographies
- Develop value propositions for multiple partner channels and the appropriate support and sales tools to ensure engagement and high levels of activity
- Agree and negotiate partnership terms and pricing
- Driving partner enablement, partner participation, engagement, and revenue delivery.
- Cultivate and maintain strong executive relationships with key decision-makers in partner organisations to secure new business
- Collaborate with joint sales opportunities with partners and own full sales cycle of opportunities referred from partners
- Keep ahead of industry trends and new opportunities within existing partners
We are looking for
- + 5 years of experience in B2B sales ideally within SaaS, Technology or consulting, executive search.
- Experience executing partnership sales strategies
- Experience of setting requirements and delivery expectations in partner collaborations
- Strong commercial capability and experience managing commercial negotiations
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders
- Someone who relishes a hands-on role where you can work autonomously delivering results under pressure in a fast-paced company
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.