BoardClic (www.boardclic.com), is a fast-growing SaaS B2B company that enables Boards of Directors to make better decisions, based on data-driven evaluations of the work of top corporate functions. Our mission is to bring technology, data, transparency and simplicity into the Boardroom and senior leadership teams. BoardClic’s unique and disruptive proposition has enabled us to grow quickly; join us on this journey as we continue our accelerated international growth.
As a part of BoardClic’s team, you will get a unique opportunity not only to be part of a fast-growing company, but also to get deep insights into international business at the highest level. Our target customers include Board Members, CEO’s and Senior Management Teams of enterprise-listed and private companies worldwide.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for establishing new relationships and selling new business to prospective BoardClic customers. BoardClic is disrupting a hot space and we are very busy working with engaged enterprise prospects and driving global expansion. This is a fantastic opportunity to get exposure in international business at the highest level, working directly with Boards of Directors, Chairman and CEO’s
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Promptly respond to incoming sales and email inquiries
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within the target segment.
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles, presenting to Board level, C level and Senior Leadership team target customers
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- You are a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and a proactive approach to work
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot or Salesforce)
- Basic understanding of corporate governance
- High degree of professionalism
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and can confidently present to clients
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter personality with a can-do attitude
- Preferably a BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- The role is based in Stockholm