We are undoubtedly a fast-growing B2B company that continues to grow by, on average, 200% every year. BoardClic is currently active in the Nordics, the UK and Italy. Our goal is to launch in two more markets this coming year, and we have just launched an office in London. Are you ready to be a part of this?
The mission of BoardClic is to build sound companies and trust in leaders in executive functions through vertical and horizontal alignment, actionable insights, and continuous evaluation of performance.
BoardClic puts the G in ESG, with data-driven, cost- and time-efficient tools to track effectiveness and alignment in Boards of Directors and Executive teams. Smart, user-centric evaluations based on decades of experience and behavioural science bring transparency and simplicity into the space of sound corporate governance.
We aim for international expansion into highly regulated industries and countries from a corporate governance perspective. The geographic focus for BoardClic will be global.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Partnership Sales Executive is critical to BoardClic's growth strategy and global expansion. You will develop the partner strategy, identify, and evaluate new partners in existing and new markets, and drive revenue growth.
- Take ownership of the success and growth of existing global partners
- Develop and execute the development of a worldwide partner strategy
- Responsible for preparing and implementing value proposition and partner strategy for the new partners
- Identifying, engaging, and recruiting new partnerships, building a pipeline and roadmap in target geographies
- Develop value propositions for multiple partner channels and the appropriate support and sales tools to ensure engagement and high levels of activity
- Agree and negotiate partnership terms and pricing
- Driving partner enablement, partner participation, engagement, and revenue delivery.
- Cultivate and maintain strong executive relationships with key decision-makers in partner organisations to secure new business
- Collaborate with joint sales opportunities with partners and own entire sales cycle of options referred from partners
- Keep ahead of industry trends and new opportunities within existing partners.
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within the target segment
- At least 5 + years of experience in B2B sales, ideally within SaaS, Technology or consulting, and executive search.
- Experience executing partnership sales strategies
- Experience in setting requirements and delivery expectations in partner collaborations
- Strong commercial capability and experience managing commercial negotiations
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders
- Someone who relishes a hands-on role where you can work autonomously, delivering results under pressure in a fast-paced company
IN RETURN, WE OFFER YOU
To be a part of the BoardClic team, you have the excellent opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and get deep insights into international business at the highest level. Our customers include Board Members, CEO and Management Teams of listed and private companies worldwide.
This is a full-time position based out of our new and unique HQ on the very top of Södra Teatern with a 360 view of Stockholm or our workspace in London City.
We have a hybrid setup and love to start and end our weeks together. Eager to hear more about us and the role?
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact our People & Culture at email@example.com 🙌